Bad Boss Vent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a bad boss? Is your Boss too controlling? Selfish or just a real arse? Come here anonymously and vent with others about how much your boss is just that bad.

Owner and his kid an idiot

Minniemouse
    Minniemouse
    One post Wonder
    One post Wonder

Owner and his kid an idiot  Empty Owner and his kid an idiot

Post  Minniemouse Fri Sep 16, 2011 3:42 am

I work part-time at a mini putt putt place, its a good job in the fact I work Friday and Saturday nights which works well as I'm a mum to 3 kids.

But the two owners are the biggest morons I have ever met, the wife will blame things she stuff up on and say it was me, the son (who 17) speak to me so rude I am shocked, if my 17 yr old son spoke to an adult like that I would be embarrassed.

After the first few weeks of being abused and even told I was stealing money as the wife stuff up on the cash register Shocked

I went to the owner (the husband) and told him off, in that point I was happy never to work there again (lack of money would of been harsh) but the stress I was having would not have been worth it.

I told him off about how his wife blame me for HER mistake and I can prove it, how I am shocked at the treatment from his son, and they are rude to customer so they must not care for their business.

He actually was unaware and since things have some what improved, son now speak to me a lot better and the wife stop blaming me for her stuff up. The place is a workcover nightmare so they sack me one call to workcover would have the place shut down in no time.

I wont be staying there long term and be out one day, but it shock me how owners of business can be so flippant to the whole business...

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 7:41 pm