Bad Boss Vent

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have a bad boss? Is your Boss too controlling? Selfish or just a real arse? Come here anonymously and vent with others about how much your boss is just that bad.

Know it all

Aussiegirl
    Aussiegirl
    One post Wonder
    One post Wonder

Know it all Empty Know it all

Post  Aussiegirl Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:08 am

Guess I am the first member to post something.

My boss is not the issue its a co-worker that is the problem.

The boss is currently on holidays and one of the other staff member are in charged, but have hired a new person temporary to help out while boss is on leave.

I never met someone that think they know everything, I work in a Deli so basic job, she has not even work in one yet she believe she knows everything.

When I come in (I work part-time) she order me around on what I have to do, shouldnt the boss being doing that? I have been at this place over a year, I think I know what I should and shouldnt do.

And she lazy, so so lazy, and she even tells the temporary boss off and what he should and shouldn't do, they had a big fight and then she had the gall to get me involved and I couldnt hold it in much longer and told her off.

The reason she knows everything is cause she done university, then why work at a Deli? sure there be better jobs she can get and use her "know it all" skills?

Hopefully when the boss gets back and see how awful she is and then wont continue with her employment.

Thanks for letting me vent

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 9:45 am